View as slideshowView as galleryClick on any image to view in slideshowClick on enlarged image to open full-size «‹›» Town Center in the 1940s. 1963 photo showing planting done for Weston's 250th anniversary. Storefront "before" early 1960s beautification project. Triple A Supermarket shown here before the c. 1967 move across the street to a large new building (now Brothers). Bickfords was Weston's 5 and 10 cent store (early 1960s photo). This early 1960s photo was taken before the town beautification plan embraced uniform signage. 1963 "after" photo showing uniform signage. Note the bus at left and Mobil gas sign at right. Another photo in this gallery shows the gas pumps. (Photo c. 1950s) This small building, originally a tailor shop, was moved in the 1910s from its original location to the east, where the Town Green is today. Same building after street widening and architectural modifications. It was later moved again and attached to a new building (No. 483). At present it is used as a barbershop. The Coburn Building, Weston's first "business block," is shown here about 1895-96. The three store fronts were occupied by a grocer, a dry goods store, and a harness maker. The Coburn Block in the early 1960s. Notice the two gas pumps at left. Early 1960s photo. Architectural details now lost included patterned window glass and decorative shingles. This photograph from the 1940s shows the Hersum block at right, built by plumbing contractor A. L. Hersum in the late 19th century. This building has since been altered. Post office before move to Colpitts Road. Now Weston Pediatrics (photo c. 1963). Ed Abbotts Gulf Station, early 1960s. This building was originally a barn located across the street and to the west. In the 1920s it was moved and remodelled into shops, in the Colonial Revival style.