Glen Farm, owned by Edward Jennings, was one of the largest dairies in Weston at the turn of the century. At the height of his operation, in 1903, Jennings had 112 dairy cows. The milk delivery wagons are pictured here in front of the more elaborate of two large barns. Every morning wagons delivered fresh milk to nearby families. Weston had a lot of dairy farms.