Return to "DISCOVER WESTON"
Click on the images to enlarge them.
Paul Puopolo at the Puopolo Hardware Store's going out of business sale,
ending in 2008 a 110 year history of hardware stores at 450 Boston Post Road in Weston Center.
Barbara, Harriet, and Charles Howell.
A portrait of the Lombard family.
Ivy and Warren Lederhos at the Weston Dog Ranch.
Nelson McNutt pictured at age 100.
Brian Donahue making cider at Land's Sake.
An undated photograph of Marian Case.
The Jones family and neighbors on the Josiah Smith Tavern porch.
This bust of Alonzo S. Fiske is owned by the Town of Weston.
Fiske served as a Weston selectman from 1859 to 1871.
Index: Weston People
Unless otherwise noted, the articles indexed below appeared in
The Weston Historical Society Bulletin, published twice a year
by the Weston Historical Society. Copies of most back issues are available at a cost of $5.00 plus $2 shipping.
- Amadon, George Fall 2008:38
- Bush, Frederick Thomas Fall 2011:29
- Case Family"
- Case, Marian Roby - See Case Family
- Donahue, Brian
- Dumaine, Frederic C. Spring 2012:1
- Farnsworth, Marion B. Fall 2012:1
- Fiske, Gertrude
- Henderson, Douglas
- Howell Family Fall 2008:22
- Hubbard, Charles Wells Fall 2005:5
- Hunt, Albert B.
- Johnson, Helen S. Fall 2012:1
- Jones, Elisha Fall 2010:30
- Jones, Harry Spring 2009:1
- Jones Family Spring 2009:18 (See also Places: Josiah Smith Tavern)
- Laska, Vera Spring 2006:15
- Lederhos, Adolf Spring 2006:1
- Lombard family Spring 2010:3
- Marshall, James
- McElwain, Bill Fall 2010:14
- McNutt, Nelson Fall 2007:23
- Melone Family
- Paine, Charles J. Farm Town to Suburb, p. 406
- Patriquin, Oliver Fall 2005:1
- Sears, Francis B., Rosamond, and Edwin B.
- West, Edith May Spring 2006:4
- Wheeler, Phyllis Crommett - See Edith May West
Architects Working in Weston